The MissFIT mission is simple: getting you your RESULTS.
What do I mean when I say “RESULTS“? Well, it is not as simple as making a body transformation, or reaching a performance-based goal; achieving RESULTS to me is more of a process, not just a product, that is both holistic and maintainable.
This process is composed of:
- Realistic goal setting (a timeframe in which to achieve your goals)
- Eating to live (vs living to eat)
- Structured, individualized programs (that change every 4 weeks depending on progress)
- Using time efficiently (how to get the most out of your workouts in the least amount of time)
- Living well (no overly restrictive fad diets, pills or gimmicks here)
- Training hard (you can’t expect to achieve 100% of your goals with only 50% effort) -and-
- Sustainability (I will provide everything you need to maintain your outcomes)
My goals are your goals, and I will do whatever it takes to get you where you want to be, and keep you there. The services I provide are individually based and tailored to meet your specific needs. What sets me apart from your typical trainer is that I don’t provide the same cookie-cutter programs and nutrition plans to everyone, and then get upset with my clients when they don’t see results. I conduct an in-depth FREE consultation, during which we will sit down for 30 minutes and discuss your medical history, past workout experiences, current health habits and more. I will also conduct dynamic postural assessments, performance assessments, and take circumference/ bodyweight measurements, in order to establish a baseline for your unique program design.
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Buddy/Couples Training
- Small Group (3-4 individuals) Training
- Women-Specific Training
- A la Carte Training (customized packages)
- Individualized Nutrition Coaching
So…MissFIT programs are “Functional” and “Integrated”- but what does that mean, exactly??
Well, we have all heard the saying that “insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” My approach to fitness is not only holistic, but progressive. I meet you at your personal starting point, be it athletic or sedentary. However, all of my programs will be functional in nature (ie: we won’t be doing movements that aren’t mimicked in everyday life), and will incorporate all (or several) forms of FITness training, including: flexibility, cardiorespiratory, core, balance, resistance/strength, reactive/plyometric training, and speed agility and quickness training. These structured programs will change every four weeks in order to prevent adaptation, and to keep you progressing toward your goals, while also focusing on individual needs such as correcting postural distortions, muscle imbalances and more.
Contact me TODAY to set up your FREE consultation!